Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,243 prices entered by 308 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01030 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 22% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,900 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €4,624 (Taka 449,144) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 2 hours ago)