Cost of living comparison between Satkhira, Bangladesh and Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,184 prices entered by 233 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01163 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 22% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,432 (Taka 209,208) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (about 2 hours ago)