Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,292 prices entered by 333 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01029 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 22% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,400 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €4,226 (Taka 410,505) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Mobile, Alabama costs $151 (about 1 hour ago)