Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,271 prices entered by 254 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.719 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 21% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,470 (C$3,433) in Sarnia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)