Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,251 prices entered by 249 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.700 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 22% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,424 (C$3,461) in Sarnia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (about 1 hour ago)