Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,330 prices entered by 271 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 42% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,900 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,400 (﷼ 123,699,481) in Sari.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (30 minutes ago)