Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 36%|
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BAM
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,875 prices entered by 329 different people.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 55% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)