Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,590 prices entered by 270 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29418 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 46% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,690 (R$ 5,744) in São Carlos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (23 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €35 (38 minutes ago)