Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,386 prices entered by 254 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29073 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,791 (R$ 6,160) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)