Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,292 prices entered by 316 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01651 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 52% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €6,000 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,884 (RD$ 174,686) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨200 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $508 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)