Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,499 prices entered by 291 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01806 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 51% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,900 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,889 (RD$ 159,918) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (30 minutes ago)