Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,291 prices entered by 324 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.854 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 17% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,600 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €4,657 (5,452 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)