Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 181%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,309 prices entered by 261 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.916 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 12% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,764 (3,017 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)