Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 189%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,203 prices entered by 231 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.929 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 11% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,781 (2,995 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (31 minutes ago)