Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,477 prices entered by 296 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 36% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,100 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,279 in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)