Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,300 prices entered by 249 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 36% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,598 in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)