Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,307 prices entered by 275 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 37% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,960 in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)