Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,363 prices entered by 332 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 35% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,700 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,687 in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)