Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,366 prices entered by 253 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 37% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,966 in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 900,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiclayo costs S/. 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 3 hours ago)