Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,425 prices entered by 336 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 58% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,300 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,243 (COL$7,618,079) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (42 minutes ago)