Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,267 prices entered by 249 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00033 EUR / COP
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 57% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,613 (COL$4,922,269) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (19 minutes ago)