Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,485 prices entered by 258 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 33% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,498 in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bonn costs €94 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stuttgart costs €2.40 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)