Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,431 prices entered by 325 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 33% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,000 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,332 in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)