Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,441 prices entered by 263 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13702 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 40% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,235 ($b16,308) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $25 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (28 minutes ago)