Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California, United States compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,673 prices entered by 315 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.859 EUR / USD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California (United States) is 8% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €6,046 ($7,042) in Santa Cruz, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €5,600 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨1,333 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talca costs CH$750 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Florence costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)