Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California, United States compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 185%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,482 prices entered by 266 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.944 EUR / USD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California (United States) is 24% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €3,092 ($3,274) in Santa Cruz, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sulaymaniyah costs 12,000 Dinar (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (33 minutes ago)