Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,381 prices entered by 311 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23591 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 44% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,900 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,302 (R$ 13,999) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $90 (38 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maui costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 4 hours ago)