Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,522 prices entered by 347 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 27% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,800 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €4,251 in San Sebastian.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €950 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $505 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (32 minutes ago)