Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,439 prices entered by 266 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 27% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,831 in San Sebastian.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)