Cost of living comparison between San Salvador, El Salvador and Amsterdam, Netherlands
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,395 prices entered by 257 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.931 EUR / USD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 39% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,526 ($1,638) in San Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $22,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (about 2 hours ago)