Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,446 prices entered by 335 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03571 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 54% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,532 (L 70,903) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,400 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (about 1 hour ago)