Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,408 prices entered by 277 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03826 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 52% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,700 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,755 (L 72,018) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)