Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,407 prices entered by 262 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04779 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 40% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,248 (Mex$ 47,043) in San Nicolás de los Garza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,849,000 (about 1 hour ago)