Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,324 prices entered by 253 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04296 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 57% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,623 (Mex$ 37,775) in San Miguel de Allende.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)