Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,317 prices entered by 257 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05986 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 48% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,305 (ARS $21,798) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (about 1 hour ago)