Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,303 prices entered by 294 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04839 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 53% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,572 (ARS $53,150) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Corfu costs €300 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr43 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.79 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)