Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,240 prices entered by 241 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06119 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 47% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,979 (ARS $32,346) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (37 minutes ago)