Cost of living comparison between San Luis Potosí, Mexico and Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,251 prices entered by 238 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04940 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 57% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,333 (Mex$ 26,980) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)