Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,396 prices entered by 282 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04759 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 59% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,538 (Mex$ 32,319) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15,248 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$80 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 2 hours ago)