Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,335 prices entered by 248 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04327 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 64% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,135 (Mex$ 26,223) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)