Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,227 prices entered by 240 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01888 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 14% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,679 (Php141,873) in San Fernando, Pampanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $80 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)