Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,242 prices entered by 306 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00135 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 43% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,800 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,286 (CH$2,425,443) in San Felipe.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)