Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,210 prices entered by 238 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00142 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 43% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,148 (CH$1,507,115) in San Felipe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Miskolc costs 60,000 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)