Cost of living comparison between San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico and Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,213 prices entered by 233 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04514 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 22% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,946 (Mex$ 43,117) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)