Cost of living comparison between San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico and Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,237 prices entered by 233 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04955 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 22% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,942 (Mex$ 59,379) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 195 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Abuja costs 300 ₦ (34 minutes ago)