Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,357 prices entered by 253 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04963 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 21% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,981 (Mex$ 39,910) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Belize City costs BZ$1.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)