Cost of living comparison between San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina and Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,251 prices entered by 237 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06055 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 39% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,913 (ARS $31,595) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (32 minutes ago)