Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,314 prices entered by 322 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00011 EUR / UZS
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 31% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,000 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,466 (32,242,851 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 280 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (38 minutes ago)