Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,358 prices entered by 254 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04874 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 47% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,320 (Mex$ 27,075) in Saltillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (40 minutes ago)