Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,310 prices entered by 296 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 46% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €6,000 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,258 (Rp 51,412,861) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 117,000TL (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 800,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kakinada costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)