Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,241 prices entered by 305 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 45% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,700 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,125 (Rp 49,836,390) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)