Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,247 prices entered by 241 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 45% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,385 in Salamanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)