Cost of living comparison between Salalah, Oman and Amsterdam, Netherlands
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,262 prices entered by 243 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.386 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 38% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,940 (﷼ 813) in Salalah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)