Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,399 prices entered by 293 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.207 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 37% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,900 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,739 (﷼ 1,694) in Salalah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)