Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,298 prices entered by 253 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.456 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 33% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,097 (﷼ 854) in Salalah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Djibouti costs 1,500 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (44 minutes ago)