Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,353 prices entered by 279 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.322 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 37% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,400 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,391 (﷼ 1,461) in Salalah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Detroit, Michigan costs $807 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $250 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (33 minutes ago)