Cost of living comparison between Salalah, Oman and Amsterdam, Netherlands
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,227 prices entered by 240 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.438 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 32% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,119 (﷼ 869) in Salalah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €18,320 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)