Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,352 prices entered by 249 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02664 EUR / THB
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 51% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,218 (45,699 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (24 minutes ago)