Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,211 prices entered by 239 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00901 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is about the same as in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,030 (₨336,235) in Sahiwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)