Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,273 prices entered by 333 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09042 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 36% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,700 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,652 (40,383 Dirham) in Safi.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (about 2 hours ago)