Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,278 prices entered by 326 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08867 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 37% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,300 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,335 (37,609 Dirham) in Safi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 30 B/. (15 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Marbella costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 60 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,321 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)