Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,314 prices entered by 322 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.628 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 17% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,700 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €4,740 (7,550 Dinar) in Sabratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 5,000 zł (14 minutes ago)