Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,371 prices entered by 315 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 28% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €6,000 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €4,313 in Rovigo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)