Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,309 prices entered by 284 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 29% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,100 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,644 in Rovigo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (about 1 hour ago)