Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,313 prices entered by 329 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 28% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,967 in Rovigo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallinn costs €17,594 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)