Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,279 prices entered by 272 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.894 EUR / USD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 56% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €4,868 ($5,444) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ensenada costs Mex$ 32 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,900 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $864 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)