Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,216 prices entered by 239 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.930 EUR / USD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 57% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €3,931 ($4,225) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (37 minutes ago)