Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,209 prices entered by 230 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.929 EUR / USD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 61% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €4,015 ($4,324) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Victoria costs C$100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)