Cost of living comparison between Road Town, British Virgin Islands and Amsterdam, Netherlands
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,238 prices entered by 235 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.919 EUR / USD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 58% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €3,941 ($4,290) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)