Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,238 prices entered by 269 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05589 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 48% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,629 (ARS $29,145) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (42 minutes ago)