Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,255 prices entered by 322 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00246 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 64% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,955 (794,662 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yaroslavl' costs руб 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 4 hours ago)