Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,370 prices entered by 281 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00264 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 64% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,000 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,802 (683,099 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $200 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boulder, Colorado costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Burlington costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)