Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,452 prices entered by 290 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06565 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 37% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,800 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,652 (R 55,624) in Richards Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Colombo costs 430,000 ₨ (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (39 minutes ago)