Cost of living comparison between Riberalta, Bolivia and Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,183 prices entered by 232 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13389 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is 42% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,192 ($b16,370) in Riberalta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)