Cost of living in Riberalta, Bolivia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,298 prices entered by 306 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12315 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is 40% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,700 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,427 ($b27,829) in Riberalta.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)