Cost of living comparison between Reggio Calabria, Italy and Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,195 prices entered by 234 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 27% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,291 in Reggio Calabria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 95,500 lei (about 2 hours ago)