Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,322 prices entered by 291 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00808 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 59% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,700 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,317 (₨286,593) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.75 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (32 minutes ago)