Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,482 prices entered by 346 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00724 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 60% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,400 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,136 (₨295,109) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,377 (about 1 hour ago)