Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,212 prices entered by 240 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22239 EUR / RON
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 34% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,054 (9,237 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aberdeen costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guarulhos costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)