Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,251 prices entered by 247 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22143 EUR / RON
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 35% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,636 (7,387 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)