Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,406 prices entered by 330 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24066 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 17% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,600 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €4,639 (19,276 ₪) in Ramallah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ubatuba costs R$ 2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €7 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,688 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 499 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)