Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,410 prices entered by 335 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23749 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 18% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,900 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €4,852 (20,433 ₪) in Ramallah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 9,000 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Umeå costs 246,400 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 16TL (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $779 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tegucigalpa costs L 498,912 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)