Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,376 prices entered by 285 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01053 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 61% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,700 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,246 (Taka 213,255) in Rajshahi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salinas, Ecuador costs $7 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (44 minutes ago)