Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,467 prices entered by 264 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09346 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 51% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,231 (13,176 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 3,678 MT (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rzeszów costs 600 zł (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bologna costs €2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)