Cost of living comparison between Quetzaltenango, Guatemala and Amsterdam, Netherlands
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,209 prices entered by 231 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12356 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 41% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,218 (Q17,949) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)