Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,239 prices entered by 243 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12885 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 40% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,504 (Q11,670) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (36 minutes ago)