Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,296 prices entered by 298 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11574 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 46% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,600 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,003 (Q25,949) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)