Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,317 prices entered by 260 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12481 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 42% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,456 (Q11,663) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)