Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,230 prices entered by 245 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00899 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 4% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,389 (₨265,630) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)