Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,276 prices entered by 296 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00806 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 28% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,900 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €4,256 (₨527,902) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €50 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)