Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,360 prices entered by 327 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00735 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 65% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,300 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,840 (₨250,439) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (16 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.16 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)