Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,330 prices entered by 249 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00883 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 5% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,984 (₨337,782) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guangzhou costs 元204 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)