Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,300 prices entered by 249 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.670 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 18% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €2,961 (NZ$4,420) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £301 (37 minutes ago)