Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,286 prices entered by 279 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.632 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 12% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €3,505 (NZ$5,547) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (29 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Tel Aviv costs 12,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)